Avecia's Cincinnati, Ohio location is an innovative and exciting place to work. At this facility, we perform process and analytical development, pre-clinical and CGMP oligonucleotide manufacturing and quality control testing. We also supplement Nitto's global healthcare business which includes transdermal drug delivery systems, medical tapes and other nucleic acid based technologies, including solid supports for oligonucleotide synthesis.
Our facility is 54,000 square feet of manufacturing, laboratory, meeting and office space located on 5.6 acres of land. We are conveniently located inside the I-275 loop with easy access to major highways. We are one mile from I-75 & Ronald Regan Cross County Highway and three miles from I-71. It is just a 15 minute drive from our facility to downtown Cincinnati and we are minutes from shopping, restaurants and recreational activities including Sharon Woods, Kenwood Towne Center and Evendale Commons.
Fast Facts About Cincinnati
- Low cost-of-living (10% less than national average)
- Average commute time of 24 minutes
- Outstanding airline service from the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport located minutes from downtown Cincinnati
- Easy drive to other major cities: Chicago, Nashville, Indianapolis and Louisville
- Unique neighborhoods with top ranked schools
- Outdoor activities: miles of bike trails and waterways, and one of the largest urban park systems in the nation
- Home to Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, Kings Island amusement park, Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Museum Center, Riverbend Music Center, Aronoff Center for the Arts and world acclaimed Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
Interested in joining our team?
Our team shares a commitment to collaboration and a love for the impactful work that we do every day. We offer our employees continued opportunities for career development and encourage a friendly and fun work environment. Our workforce is comprised of a diverse mix of professionals representing many cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds. Each and every employee has the opportunity to improve lives around the world.